Real estate contracts
Are you an owner of real estate who plan to develop it, regulate its legal status, sell or rent it or are you going to buy an apartment, land or building? We will assist you in drafting all the required agreements relating to real estate transactions and development.
We offer individual solutions, tailored to your business needs and market conditions, always making the protection of your interests our priority.
Our assistance includes drafting, reviewing and negotiating terms and provisions of real estate contracts and agreements, in particular:
- real estate purchase and sale agreements, preliminary agreements, reservation agreements and real estate development agreements
- lease and tenancy agreements, with individual characteristics of a given property taken into account
- property joint ownership agreements governing mutual rights and obligations of joint owners (including also agreements on the shared use of common property /quoad usum/)
- contracts and agreements required in the investment and construction process, in particular general contractor contracts and subcontractor contracts (including contracts based on FIDIC standards), contracts for project management, design works, architect's supervision or investor's supervision, and consortium agreements
- agreements on the establishment and cancellation of property encumbrances, including easements
Within the aforementioned scope, we represent investors, general contractors, architects and real estate agents, but also natural persons intending to purchase real estate, have its legal status regulated or rent it for private use.