A change of the legal form of business is often necessary to adapt it to the business development, business environment and degree of economic risk or changes in law.
We are a team of lawyers who have handled several dozen company transformations or other reorganisations aimed at changing the legal form of business. We supported, for example, leading food manufacturers, energy companies, healthcare entities, entrepreneurs engaged in sports and recreational, IT, service and trade activities. We want to use the experience gained during reorganisations of companies being members of global corporations in Poland to facilitate also the development of small and medium-sized enterprises, including family businesses.
Contact us if you are looking for a lawyer who will:
- understand your needs and propose a new legal form of business, with consideration given to the specifics of the industry and particular business, partners/shareholders and limitation of risk (liability for obligations of the company)
- identify (both legal and tax) implications (benefits and risks) related to the transformation of a company and to its shareholders
- legally implement the process of change of the legal form of business, including by transformation or in any other manner provided for by law (transfer of business, economic phasing out of business activities, etc.)
- draft documents and make sure that the transformation is entered in the National Court Register on the appropriate date
- help with transformation of one-man business (sole entrepreneurship) or a civil law partnership into a commercial partnership/company (e.g. limited partnership)
- provide advice on relationships with business partners and on the notification of consequences of the company transformation to courts, offices, registers and records