Merger of companies is often a complex process involving the integration of businesses of the merging companies, requiring the support of experienced specialists in relation to ownership issues and current management decisions regarding the merger. We know how to provide such support.
We have provided advice on several dozen mergers and acquisitions of companies and business entities located throughout the country. Our lawyers have assisted with the merger of both small, family-owned limited liability companies operating in production and service sectors and companies of the biggest capital groups in Poland, including listed companies included in the WIG20 index. One of the reasons we have created our Law Firm is to offer our specialist expertise in corporate matters and integration of companies to everyone, not only the largest corporations.
Contact us if you are looking for a specialist who will:
- assist with the development of a merger strategy and merger legal structure
- provide legal assistance during the whole process of merger, effected either by acquisition of a company, i.e. transfer of its all assets and shares to another company, or by incorporation of a new company to which the assets of the merging companies are transferred
- carry out legal due diligence aimed at identifying both benefits and risks related to the proposed merger as well as necessary actions required to preserve the "essence" of the business of the company being acquired
- draft the merger plan, notifications to shareholders, resolutions of companies and reports of management boards specifying reasons for the merger
- draw up the merger timetable and ensure proper coordination of legal actions with other entities involved in the merger process, including economic advisors, experts verifying the merger plan, etc. in order to set a merger date for a day scheduled in advance
- represent corporate bodies of the company in proceedings before the registry court
- draft new articles of association or statutes of the acquiring company, including any provisions required for the merged entity
- ensure coordination in the process of integration of businesses after the company merger is entered in the relevant register