Clear legal status
We will assist you in regulating the legal status of real estate, both already owned and considered for purchase.
During analysis of documents related to real estate, including land and mortgage registers, land and building register, decisions, judgments and agreements regarding the transfer of title to real properties and establishment of encumbrances thereon, it often becomes clear that the data regarding a given property are contradictory, inconsistent or inaccurate. In such a case, we implement certain procedures aimed at bringing the legal status disclosed in the documents under analysis into line with the facts and at eliminating inconsistencies between individual documents.
As part of regulating the legal status of real estate, we also offer our assistance with:
- planning and implementing processes of division and consolidation of real estate
- drafting and negotiating agreements regarding the use of someone else's property or jointly owned property
- establishing easement based on a civil law contract or in court
- regulating the legal status of real estate resulting from inheritance (in such a case, we resolve issues of the past related to the process of inheritance, acquisition and division of estate)
- representing in proceedings regarding real estate, including the termination of joint ownership, confirmation of acquisition by prescription and restoration of possession
- regulating the legal status of real estate lost under the law or under administrative decisions
- proceedings concerning the reclassification of land as non-agricultural land